lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

Blog Session 5: A photograph you like

Hi again!
Today I'm gonna talk about a photograph that I took this summer. In it my brother and uncle appear walking towards the center of Caburga Lake. 
This photo was taken on a trip around all the south of Chile that we did this year with my family.
More specifically it was a day that we should have returned, but we decided to stay one more week and I was very happy, it reminds me of that moment
More than the photo, I like it because it represents all the moments that I lived with my family in that summer. It reminds me of the air, the weather, even the smells.
Pucón is one of my favorites places of Chile, not only for the place itself, but for what being there means to me. 
Well, also I like the photo because under my perspective has a good play of lights and captures to a certain extent the breadth of the southern landscapes.
Finally it always good to put puppies!


8 comentarios: