lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

Blog Session 1: My autobiography

Hi, my name is Marcelo Nogues Bustamante. I'm eighteen and I live in Puente Alto.
I have one brother. He is ten years old.
I study sociology, although I'm not sure, I like different areas, especially psychology. By the way, one of my biggest dreams is meet the world and other cultures.
I also like to dance and watch movies.
One of my favourite movies is "Rebel without a cause", I like the criticism they made about masculinity, and how they represented the problems about homosexuality from an adult-centered point of view, obvious also the performances lol.
Also like Hannibal show, it's so abstract and they knew how to find romance in horror.
I'm a biggest fan of Lady Gaga, she and her discurse can give tools for afront the life in a completely different, unique and rebel way: be yourself.
Ah! I love Bad Bunny xoxo<3.

6 comentarios:

  1. I love Bad Bunny, is one of the best trap singers of the scene. YEYEYE
    Also Lady Gaga is amazing! just like you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love Bad bunny! but I think that the last song "esta rico", with Wills Smith and Marc Antonty it is not so nice as other for example "cual es tu plan".
    you are amazing Marcelo
    xoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh babe, please don't leave sociology, your social perspective is amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice autobiography, I like know more of you

    ResponderEliminar