lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

When I was a child I wanted to be an engineer, because at that moment I wanted to create robots.
But when I started to grow up I began to be interested in the humanistic area, especially thanks to my mother being a teacher and my uncle a sociologist.
When I took the PSU test I had a confusion between journalism, law and sociology.
The first one I discarded because I did not imagine reporting, the second one because I thought it twice, and... so boring!
So, I had only one option left, and i felt comfortable with that. 
I like sociology because it delivers a new perspective to see who we are and who surround us. The problem is that I'm still not sure, since, for example, psychology would deliver the same tool, for that psychology still a good option.
Inside the career, -for now...- I really like three areas, social psychology, education and philosophy.
Anyway, I'm just starting, I'm still not sure, but I like what I study.
ciao!

2 comentarios:

  1. Your blog is amazing i love it so much i will not miss any of your posts honey, also i like social psychology, education and philosophy! xoxo<3

    ResponderEliminar