lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Post 2 - My dreamed Job

In my childhood I dreamed of being an astronaut, I loved watching the stars and I dreamed of traveling to space, I enjoyed space toys and going to the planetarium.
Then I grew up and although I never stopped liking outer space, traveling to it seems impossible.
When I had to choose to study at the university, I had to decide between three areas that I liked. Psychology, law and sociology. I discarded the laws easily because I did not want to study something so structured and psychology I left it because I was not so sure. I chose sociology because I was interested in understanding more about the world around us, and it also contained different areas, such as philosophy and mathematics, which I also enjoy a lot.
My experience in college has been pretty good so far. I have met many people who have become important in my life and discovered many ideas and thoughts that I did not have before. I like the idea of ​​continuing to discover new things and in a place as diverse as a university I feel very comfortable.
In the future I would like to have a job that would allow me to travel the world, to know other cultures and places. I would like a dynamic job and escape as much as possible from the routine in an office.

Resultado de imagen para astronaut

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario