lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Post 1 - Introductions


Hello, I am Marcelo Nogues bustamante, I was born in Santiago.
My brother and my mom were born in Santiago too, and my dad is from Talcahuano.
I study sociology in Universidad de Chile, I really like my career although I spend many
moments of stress because of the academic burden.
I greatly enjoy attending pub and watching movies at the cinema.
Also, in my free times I read books. I like the independent movement,
but I also like classic readings and thrillers.
I love animals and I believe in their liberation, so I am a vegetarian,
pizza with palm hearts is my favorite.
About my family, I can say that my mom is a language teacher and my brother is a basic
education student.
My dad lives in another house with my grandmother, she is a woman with a lot of experience.
Besides sociology, I like dancing a lot and psychology, maybe in the future I’ll study psychology.
He’s the summarized me.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario