lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Post 6 - Postgraduate Studies

Hi, today I will talk about what kind of postgraduate studies I would like to do. But first, the reasons.
In the first place, I think it’s very important to never stop studying, within the possibilities that each one possesses, to continue acquiring knowledge, of whatever kind, it is fundamental for the integral development of each person. Second, I think it is an instance to continue studying the area of ​​interest, without forgetting the professional possibilities that a postgraduate can offer.
In my case, I would very much like to do two types of subsequent studies, first, languages. I would love to travel to other countries to know their cultures and learn their languages. I believe that the language of each culture is the key to be able to understand them and get closer to them. On the other hand, I would like to continue perfecting sociology, complementing a postgraduate degree in social psychology or philosophy.
Both subjects have made me think and perceive everything in a very different way and I have managed to apply this knowledge to my daily life as well.
In either case, I would like to go to study outside of Chile, in order to learn from other academic and cultural perspectives. Always, also, with the idea of ​​personal growth and not letting themselves be carried only by subsequent economic interests.

Resultado de imagen para languages

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario