lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Post 3 - Themed work

I believe that the social sciences are currently very devalued in the labor field. The ideas of development and progress put forward careers related to the natural sciences and mathematics, leaving aside humanistic development in society. In my particular case, I have not yet planned a job to aspire to, my dream is to travel and continue studying, however at some point I will have to choose where or what kind of work I want to have. I think that if it only depended on me, I would work on something that would allow me to travel a lot and continue learning things, I do not want to get stuck in routine.
I think that sociology, although it does not have such a secure labor field, has the advantage of being a moldable academy that can be adapted to different areas. The study of society is, without a doubt, a knowledge required everywhere. In this sense, different contributions arise, such as statistics, history, philosophy, among other areas that make this career a very complete one.
I would like to work ethnographies in other countries, or work for international organizations that allow me to have an integral growth by being in contact with different cultures and realities. In addition, I would like to be a contribution to solve different types of social problems and collaborate to reduce the suffering of people.
Part of my plans is to study other languages ​​so I hope I can do that before looking for some kind of work.


Resultado de imagen para social science

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario